AMANYA IP & AMANYA DESIGN COURSES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Amanya Design, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Amanya Design and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Amanya Design and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website, or if under 18, are able to use the site with parental or guardian consent. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, or have had parental or guardian consent to use the site.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Amanya Design, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission. We will treat any infringement of these rights seriously.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a) retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b) temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) any Content without the written permission of Amanya Design.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a) in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
e) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
f) transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Amanya Design or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Amanya Design makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Amanya Design is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
14. Whilst Amanya Design uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
15. Amanya Design accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
16. Amanya Design reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
18. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Amanya Design accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or
b. commercial opportunities;
c. loss or corruption of any data, database or software; any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. The limitations and liability of the courses shall not exceed the prices paid for the courses by the student.
21. All course contents are a guide only and Amanya Design, the facilitators, trainers and instructors recommend the user contacts trade bodies and Intellectual Property Offices in respective countries or trained Intellectual Property professionals to know more about the user’s intellectual property needs. Amanya Design has had the Intellectual Property content checked by the date stated by trained Intellectual Property professionals, and the content of the File Types and Sizes checked by professionals and are not liable for any losses or infringements due to actions taken (or not taken) based on these recommendations; or any advice or help given by the third parties included in the content. All other content included is the author’s own opinion.
Revisions and Errata
22. The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
23. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
26. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
27. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
29. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Amanya Design details
30. Amanya Design is a company incorporated in England & Wales with registered number 11038175 whose registered address is Amanya Design Ltd, Office 1, Brunswick House, Brunswick Way, Liverpool, L3 4BN and it operates the Websites www.amanyadesign.com, www.amanyaipcourses.com and www.amanyadesigncourses.com. You can contact Amanya Design by email on email@example.com.
31. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk) and Thinkific Terms and Conditions.